Full-size cremation urns are the right choice when you want to put the entire volume of ashes into a single urn. Typically, these urns hold between 200 to 220 cubic inches of ashes--the volume of ashes resulting from the cremation of a full-size human adult.
Full-size urns are available for sale in several different materials. The most common materials are wood, metal, glass, ceramic, pottery and stone. The material you select will depend, in large part, by your intended use for the urn. If you plan to keep the urn at home and display it, you may want to consider purchasing an urn made by an artist. Often called Funerary art, these urns typically do not look like urns at all. In fact, people may not even know it is an urn unless you tell them. Other uses might include, using the urn as the focal point of the funeral, burial of the urn in the ground, bridgeable urn burial, burial at sea and other uses.
For a more information about how to choose an appropriate cremation urn, visit our FAQs page.
Items 1-10 of 335
- Premium Brass Customizable UrnStarting at $129.99
- Brass Square Cremation Urn Candle HolderStarting at $97.95
- Keg Cremation Urn$199.99
- Gun Metal Grey Classic Urn$19.99
- Flag and Eagle Cremation Urn$19.99
- Custom Made Cremation Urn$50.00
- Engraving Proof$10.00
- Rectangular Brushed Metal Cremation UrnStarting at $89.99