Let Your Love Grow New Life From Ashes
Ships the same or next business day.
Let Your Love Grow kit grows new life from ashes. Grow a living memorial from this specially formulated organic grow mixture. Cremation ash has a very high pH (alkaline) and sodium level. LYLG organic mixture is devised to lower the pH and dilute the toxic sodium while creating a nutrient rich growing environment to your chosen plant. LYLG does not require you to use all of your loved one's cremated ashes.
Each kit inlcudes the following in biodegradable container:
- 1 poly bag containing the Let Your Love Grow orangic mixutre with biodegrable twist tie
- 1 empty compostable bag
- 1 biodegradable measuring scoop (not included with Double Extra Large kit since no measuring needed)
- 1 additional biodegradable twist tie
- Mixing instructions for both ground burial and pot/container plantings
What size is right for me?
Let Your Love Grow is available in 5 sizes that will grow a memorial from houseplants up to trees. Size will depend on how much ashes you plan to use plus plant option.
- Planning on using all of the ashes? The double extra large kit accommodates all of the ashes from a human cremation and works well for any type large in-ground planting or scattering
- Planting a tree? The extra large kit works well
- Planting a bush, perennial or small tree? Choose the large kit
- Planting a large container for patio or indoor use? The medium kit is your answer
- Planting a houseplant? Choose the small kit
Recommended amount of ashes to use per kit:
- Double Extra Large Kit – Pre-measured to accommodate all of the ashes from a human cremation. No measuring necessary.
- Extra Large Kit – 6 scoops of ashes
- Large Kit – 3 scoops of ashes
- Medium Kit – 2 scoops of ashes
- Small Kit – 1 scoop of ashes
Weight - Cups of Ashes (1 cup = 2 scoops)
200 pounds — 14 cups of ashes
100 pounds — 7 cups of ashes
70 pounds — 5 cups of ashes
40 pounds — 3 cups of ashes
15 pounds — 1 cup of ashes
|Size||Small 3.5" tall x 5.5" diameter | Medium 6.5" tall x 5.5" diameter |Large 9.5" tall x 5.5" diameter | X-Large kit 12" X 12" X 4" | XX-Large kit 16.5" tall x 8.5"|
|Capacity||varies depending on kit size|
*1 cubic inch = 1 pound of live weight. What size urn do I need?